Proud Sponsor of the Management and Business Review Journal
In 2021, we introduced the Management and Business Review, a journal co-founded by Merrick School of Business Kalyan Singhal, professor of operation management. If you haven't already delved into the publication, check it out. The journal is a grassroots initiative to bridge practice, education, and research. It is perfect for business leaders to read.
The editors are offering the first issues for free. You can also find out more on how to subscribe to it and share with your professional network or company.
Visit the journal's website at https://mbrjournal.com/.
The Merrick School of Business is proud to be one of the twelve prominent business schools to sponsor MBR.
- Anderson School of Management at UCLA
- China Europe International Business School
- City University of Hong Kong
- Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia
- Indian School of Business
- Johnson College of Business at Cornell University
- Merrick School of Business, University of Baltimore
- Owen Graduate School of Business at Vanderbilt University
- Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan
- Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon
- The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College